I told CD on Friday that I didn't want to see him anymore. I told him it wasn't a good time for me to date. I anticipated things working out (for awhile at least) with M. Well, I guess what goes around comes around - I honestly feel I have had so much "comes around" the rest of my life should be "goes around". Last week was so very odd; when it rains it pours. When you stop looking, potential suitors come out of the workwork. T - back from a month ago, emailed me he was sorry, blah blah blah. Another random "will you have lunch with me" email, and things starting to heat up with M, the single father. Well, he sends me texts and emails that he really likes me, can't stop thinking about me, etc. but is pretty inconsistent when it comes to actually walking the walk. I've been there-done that - and am not in the mood for it again. That is for sure. We were supposed to see each other tonight - here it is 6:00pm and I haven't heard from him. Of course, when he does call he can just talk to my voicemail. Is it really too difficult to be in a relationship with someone who has a child?
In addition to all this, I started my new position at work. I LOVE IT. I love the new team I am working with; the women are all so great and positive. Such a change from before. Although it is very bittersweet as I never talk with my old crew anymore. In fact, relations are very strained between me and one of my old crew members. She was always the "mean girl" but since I was on "her side" I never felt the wrath. Now, it's like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. Honestly, I am too fucking old for these games. You treat me like shit once, it's pretty much over. Sucks though, because I really do miss her. She was a good friend. Its not like it can even be chalked off to a "miscommunication" because it wasn't at all. Really, really unfortunate. We have a few things in common; places of interest, and we work together so its not like I wont see her but its just really unfortunate we can't at least be cordial to each other. I wont kiss anyone's ass - especially the mean girl's.
AND I googled my name and realized this blog comes up so I need to give that some thought as well. I will not begin censoring however I do realize that anyone can read my blog.
Okay well, I'm going to feed the kids now. Thanks for reading.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi. Keep up the good writing. It's fun to read your blog.
Post a Comment