Monday, September 8, 2008

Baldwin

I am ecstatic to report that my seester and Alix have "adopted" a Rott-mix whom they have named Baldwin. Well, let me rephrase - they are "fostering" a rescue dog however, once you name them and spend hundreds of dollars on them, they aren't going anywhere. Take it from someone who knows - me:)

I am just tickled!! Long story, abuse and neglect of course, and some AWESOME woman that Amy works with who takes in strays and tries to adopt them out. Well, Baldwin is the result of an abandoned unaltered female left to die, an all-to common story. He is pretty thin, as Amy reports and from what I can tell in the pictures.

Amy called me Saturday morning when she was driving to pick him up (1 1/2 hour drive mind you!) I walked into the kitchen while I was still on the phone with Amy to announce to Lauren the good news and Lauren responded with "Awww that is so great!! Now you have to go teach ghetto kids about STDs to help her out." Aww, gotta love Lauren.

Thank you Amy for taking in Baldwin!!!!

No comments: