Saturday, September 13, 2008

When I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.

"Copasetic"...
Stella playing with a cricket or spider...
Remembering what Misha felt like...
Rainy Sunday mornings...
Going to church...
Tyler's Chewbaca noises...
When Grace kisses me and makes her noise...
My Mom's no-special-occasion-just-thinking-of-you cards...
Paying off a credit card...
Candles....
Alone time...
Max nudging my hand to pet him...
Time with someone I care about...
Michael Vick in jail...
My Dad's laugh...
"Miss. Sarah!"...
"Drop it Like Its Hot"...
Driving in my car with the windows down...
Lunch outside at Bravo with a girlfriend...
Finding someone I care about...
Listening to someone I care about talk about something they're passionate about...
Knowing I won't get hurt...
My brother imitating me...
My brother threatening to kick the ass of some douche bag that hurt me...
Reality TV...
Dinner with my roomate Lauren...
Comfortable silences...
Starbucks and the Sunday paper...
Vaccuum lines in my carpet...
Vanilla and lavender...
Fresh sheets on my bed...
Warm bubble baths...
60 degrees...
Windows open...
Not burning the wick from both ends...
Not feeling guilty when I use retail therapy...
Retail therapy...
Grilling out...
Knowing how far I have come...
David Cook and Mathew McConaughey...
Undeniable chemistry...
Knowing someone finds me irresistable...
Needing somone...
My iPod on the bus ride home at the end of a long day...
"Leavin'" and "Before he Cheats" ringtones...
Dinner at Baja 600 with Angela...
Baking chocolate chip cookies...
Totally open Saturday when I can do whatever I want, and end up doing whatever I want...
Wedding receptions...
Chocolate almond ice cream...
The butterflies a crush gives me...
New issue of Cosmo magazine...
Chai tea Latte...
Kari, Rob and Patrick at Starbucks in City Centre Square...
"Hey There Delilah"...
Pixie cuts...
My Mom's Ramen Salad...
Birthday Cake for Jesus...
Listening to Tommy talk about politics. Actually, listening to Tommy talk about anything...
Amy moving to Kansas City...
Flannel PJ bottoms...
Flip Flops...
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah...
Flirting...
My sister being a sex educator and knowing more than me...
When clothes fit loosely...
A good hairday...
Make-up...
Getting dressed up...
The smell of the furnace when it first kicks on every fall...
Easter...
Going out for brunch then napping all day...
Walking my dogs...
CDL...
Forgiving...
Mexican food...
"I love you."...
Daily planners...
Hope...
Celebrity gossip...
ANTM...
A great bra...
SNKC
Puppy mills getting busted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your favorite thing list. It makes me all happy inside :)