True love is when I am tired and want to go to sleep, he wants to go to a play at the Fringe Fest and we agree to let the other do their thing. Yes, he wanted me to go with him to the Fringe Fest play (Kansas Goodbye) and yes I wanted him to stay home with me. However, once I let him know I was too tired and said "but honey you can go" he lit up and was like "that would be okay if I went?"
I may take for granted the wonderful relationship we have. Healthy, trusting and loving. "Of course you can go honey! I'm just sorry I can't go with you."
He said "Thanks for letting me go babycakes. I'm sorry I won't stay home and cuddle with you but I really want to see this play."
Ah... it was totally worth the wait, this true love thing.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE that you're blogging again on "Misha." I LOVE your writing, even though your 'soap-boxing' gets a bit irritating at times.:):):) Your thoughts are always fun to read. Good for you !!! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment