Thursday, July 24, 2008

3.6 Miles on the Treadmill...

I feel so good today. After the day I had yesterday all I wanted to do when I got home was pop open an O'Douls and lay on the couch with my dogs. And text message. But as soon as I got home I let the dogs out, changed and headed to the gym. I hopped on the treadmill and from there I was like Forest Gump; I just kept running and running and running. It felt great! I worked any aggression out and felt just fabulous. I slept awesome last night and can't wait to go again tonight. Except, I think I may do the elliptical with Melissa - we'll see. Or, maybe the stairmaster. I got the pictures back from Jessi's wedding and while I realize the day was about her and not about me, I AM in the pictures and it is quite noticeable that I have rather buff arms. So, my goal is to slim them down.

Okay well, I wrote this blog last week so I'm going to go ahead and publish without any more revisions...:)

No comments: