After my most recent experience; falling in love, trusting, believing, giving the benefit of the doubt and forgiving, and forgiving, and forgiving, and coming out of the situation betrayed and broken-hearted, I was pretty scared I wouldn't be able to do so again. Well, I've had a few dates with someone, we'll call him T, and I think he is the cat's meow. He is tall and handsome and opens doors. He makes me laugh and has a great sense of humor (well...because he gets my sarcasm I suppose). My head tells me to take things slowly but that's just not the kind of person I am; I jump into everything full speed. Coaching, animals, shopping, cleaning, working-out, you name it, I jump into it full speed ahead.
That's about all I am going to say about that for right now.
It feels good, to have a crush. On a good, good person. Who has a crush back.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment