My sister told me I would be fired as a sister if I started a blog. Amy please don't fire me! This is sooo fun!! Besides, I'm quite sure Hanah Montana has a blog as well. So, that should make it perfectly culturally acceptable. By 12 year-olds. I didn't expect to have to name the blog, and the last book I read that I really enjoyed was "Nicholas's Diary for Suzanne" so, that is how I came up with Sarah's Diary for Misha. If you're reading this blog, you know who Misha was.
The event that triggered my desire to begin a blog was this: lately I have heard women in my life talk about how busy they are and how they can't get everything done. Example: I asked someone how their night was as they replied "sooo busy. I cleaned, did laundry, emptied the dishwasher, I can't believe how busy I was and it was my only free night all week." Hmmm...let's see here - I work 50+ hours every week, maintain a household, volunteer my time at animals shelters and SNKC, workout 4-5 times/week, grocery shop, my house is spotless, etc. etc. etc. This is not a "oh, woe is me" this is a "seriously people? how can you feel you are so busy when I am able to get so much done?" Let's see here; I woke up at 5am, fed and watered the dogs, got dressed and make-uped for work, unloaded the dishwasher, made my bed and cleaned the house (I never leave my house messy) and made coffee. Now I will work from 6am- about 5pm or so. When I go home I will pay a few bills, take care of the dogs, and meet Melissa at the gym by 6:15. I will get home around 7:45, eat dinner, feed and water the dogs, catch up on some emails and reading, and go to bed.
Thanks for reading.
Sarah
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment