Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Purpose of a Blog?

Okay so, I really don't know what the official definition of the 'purpose of a blog' is but WOAHHHH have I had some feedback thus far. Seriously? On a blog? Okay people, let me break it down for you; I love to write, I like to tell stories (exaggerate) and I need a creative outlet. YOU KNOW I will confront you if I have an issue so get it out of your head right now that if I am blogging I am being passive-aggressive and don't have the balls to tell you you're irritating me. The first blog, about the person who was complaining about how much she had to do? She is a co-worker and I chatted with her about it, so if you read that blog and thought it was about you - STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF I DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT YOU! This time anyway. You don't have to read my blog. I just am having fun writing about issues and questions and observations, experiences, and frustrations so...lighten up!

2 comments:

Tommy Estlund said...

Um...even though you said that your first post was about a coworker, i don't actually believe you. I think you were writing about me. (Of course, I'm pretty sure Carly Simon was writing about me, too, but that's just because I'm awfully vain.)

Anonymous said...

whoa - calm down!
Glad to know what a blog is - thanks for the clarification.